1. There can be no assurance of income earnings. Monetary and income results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, your rate of pay, your local, State and/or National fees and or taxes, how many hours you will actually work, and/or business skills or practices among some of the factors. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, you must accept the risk of not doing well. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
2. We do not promote our company, site, service and/or products as a "get rich scheme".
3. Materials in our product/service and our website may contain information that includes or is based on "statements" that give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify statements, within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
4. Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else's, in fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results using the materials and services we provide.
5. Results may vary, as with any business opportunity, you could make more or less. Success in ANY business opportunity is a result of your understanding, actions, hard work, time and a variety of other factors. No express or implied guarantees of income are made when using Sales Master Course LLC training, services and/or products.
6. All products and services provided by Sales Master Course LLC are for helping everyone start a business or grow an existent business. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. Check with your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
7. Any earning or income statements, or earning or income illustrations or examples used by Sales Master Course LLC, or regarding the Sales Master Course LLC business are only examples, illustrations, and estimates of what we feel you could earn. These are based on true success stories of what others have accomplished using our products and services. There is no guarantee or assurance you'll do as well. If you rely on our figures and testimonials you must accept the risk that you may not do as well.
8. Users of our products and services and website are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and all information, products, and services that have been provided should be independently verified by your own qualified professionals.
9. As with any business earnings derived from them have unknown risks involved, and are not suitable for everyone. Making decisions based on any information presented in our training, products, services, website, audio recordings or video testimonials should be done only with the knowledge that you could experience a loss of time and money, or make no income at all.
10. Our information, training, products, services, website and opportunity should be carefully considered and evaluated before reaching a business decision on whether to rely on them. All disclosures and disclaimers made herein or on our site, apply equally to any offers or incentives that we may make.
11. You agree that all in Sales Master Course LLC is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented by our company, or our company, product, services, or opportunity.
12. Although the information contained in this guide is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, it is general in nature. It is not offered as legal or tax advice on any specific issue or matter and should not be taken as such. Furthermore, the information contained herein may not be applicable to or suitable for your specific circumstances or needs and may require consideration of other matters. Laws and regulations, including tax laws, change frequently and the application of such laws and regulations can vary widely based on the specific facts and circumstances involved.
13. You are encouraged to consult with your own professional legal and tax advisors concerning your specific circumstances.
14. Sales Master Course LLC assumes no obligation to inform any person of any changes in any applicable law or regulation or other factors that could affect the information contained herein.
15. Sales Master Course LLC disclaims all liability to any person in respect of anything done or omitted to be done wholly or in part in reliance on the information contained herein.
As a business owner, neither you nor your employees who work for you are employees, agents, or legal representatives of Sales Master Course LLC and has no control over the amount of time you devote to your business, how you operate your business, the amount of revenue you derive from it or your relationship with your employees.
16. You should NOT, at any time, represent to anyone that you are an employee of Sales Master Course LLC. or any of Sales Master Course LLC’s partners or clients. This includes listing Sales Master Course LLC, as your “employer” on loan applications and government forms. Please do not ask lenders or other parties to call Sales Master Course LLC, to verify your income or financial status because Sales Master Course LLC, will not be able to provide this information.
17. Sales Master Course LLC. does not provide you or your employees with employee-type benefits such as healthcare, 401K plans, etc. It is your responsibility to secure the benefits that you see fit for your company.